Some serious alien shit happens on High Tech when Dr. Whitney Moore and her walking experiment, Mike Glazer, review the MyPress Solventless Rosin Press.
No solvents needed, you can be a total control freak and make your own rosin. Lightweight and portable, the MyPress looks great in your kitchen and only takes six to 10 minutes to prepare a weed farm-to-table meal.
For more videos by PRØHBTD, check out our video centre.
Want to keep up to date on what’s happening in the world of cannabis? Subscribe to the Cannabis Post newsletter for weekly insights into the industry, what insiders will be talking about and content from across the Postmedia Network.
- The best office chairs to buy in 2020
- Uber and Lyft threaten to halt service in California if forced to reclassify drivers
- Shroud your internet with privacy: Get two years of TunnelBear VPN for $85
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra ongoing review: Everything I love so far (and some of what I don’t)
- UFC 252 Miocic vs. Cormier: Start time, how to watch or stream online and full fight card
- Facebook, Google, Twitter team up on election security ahead of RNC and DNC
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra N Line looks sharp and has performance to match
- Pinterest’s former COO sues for alleged gender discrimination
- New Avatar 2 photos reveal gigantic set