The Epicor team of automotive aftermarket specialists will be on hand at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas to provide free business technology consultations, helping attendees identify technology-enabled growth opportunities. Those industry suppliers, distributors, jobbers and service providers that qualify can also be entered into drawings for a free Amazon Echo Plus virtual assistant.
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, is offering these no-obligation consultations to help business owners “grow beyond” their current level of performance through increased sales, improved efficiency, higher service levels and stronger customer loyalty.
To take part, stop by the Epicor booth (#2238) at AAPEX to schedule and attend a meeting. Those who participate in a telephone-based consultation prior to the show will be entered into drawings to win an Amazon Echo Plus virtual assistant speaker. For details, visit www.epicor.com/GrowBeyond.
- [LLODO] Florida man accused of murdering wife after telling police she is ‘swimming with the fishes’
- [LLODO] 2021 Sun Belt Conference women’s basketball tournament: Matchups, players to know & more
- [LLODO] Meghan McCain blasts Biden’s ‘Neanderthal thinking’ swipe, compares to Clinton’s ‘deplorables’ comment
- [LLODO] Kyrsten Sinema channels John McCain, gives ‘thumbs-down’ vote on $15 minimum wage plan
- [LLODO] Rep. Debbie Lesko: Biden’s COVID vaccine plan – America Last. Why put illegal immigrants ahead of US seniors?
- [LLODO] Austin mayor blasts Abbott’s lift of mask mandate, but says ‘Neanderthal’ is ‘not a word I would have used’
- [LLODO] Texas beefs up border crackdown to stop human and drug smuggling
- [LLODO] Nebraska mayor’s doctor husband found dead in home: reports