Tribune News Service
Kishtwar, August 11
Director General of Police (DGP) Dilbag Singh visited Kishtwar district on Sunday and reviewed the overall security, law and order scenario.
During the visit, the DGP interacted with public and security personnel. He later convened a meeting with officers of Army, police, CRPF and civil administration.
The DGP also greeted the Muslim brethren of Kishtwar on Eid. He asked the public to maintain peace and harmony in the district.
He further instructed the security personnel to deal strictly with the elements who try to vitiate the peaceful environment in the district and try to spread false propaganda.
Meanwhile, the Kishtwar administration on Sunday issued four helpline numbers to facilitate communication of people with their relatives and family members at other places.
According to an official spokesperson, the four helpline numbers are 01995-261455, 01995-259817, 01995-261021 and 01995-259852.
Kishtwar Deputy Commissioner Angrez Singh Rana asked the people to visit his office as the helpline had been established there in order to facilitate the people who need to communicate with their relatives and family members, who are presently out of the district.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing