The Virginia Tech Hokies picked up their 19th verbal commitment on Monday afternoon when Butler Community College (JUCO) outside linebacker Amare Barno gave a verbal commitment to Virginia Tech over Nebraska a few days before the Early Signing period.
Virginia Tech is expected to sign the majority of their committed class, as it sits today, in a little less than 24-hours during the Early Signing Period.
The Early Signing Period, a 48-hour window between December 19 and December 21, allows high school seniors the opportunity to sign their National Letter of Intent with a university ahead of the regular signing period in February.
Currently, Virginia Tech holds 19 verbal commitments, many of which will become binding over the next few days.
With the Early Signing Period on the horizon, VTSCOOP takes a look at each committed player that the Hokies are expecting to add to their 2019 roster on next Wednesday.
- [LLODO] 12-year-old Florida girl arrested for allegedly selling stun guns to students
- [LLODO] Georgia horseback instructor goes missing under suspicious circumstances
- [LLODO] Man wins $500G Powerball prize with numbers from his fortune cookie
- [LLODO] Florida golfer, 74, apparently drowns after searching for missing ball
- [LLODO] NASA’s Perseverance rover sends back first HD Mars panorama
- [LLODO] Biden warns COVID-19 cases ‘could go back up’ as variants emerge, despite vaccination progress
- [LLODO] Previously jailed Texas salon owner speaks out at CPAC: ‘It wasn’t about a haircut… it’s common sense’
- [LLODO] Texas mother dies in freak crash when wheel smashes through windshield
- [LLODO] Texas parents reunited with quadruplets after ice storm kept them apart for 8 days