The Gunners are looking to sign a new centre-back before Thursday’s 5pm transfer deadline and have now agreed an £8 million fee with Chelsea for Luiz.
The 32-year-old is undergoing a medical with Arsenal and is expected to finalise his move to Chelsea’s rivals.
Reports in France also claimed that Luiz did not train with Chelsea on Wednesday as he attempted to force through a move to Arsenal.
Luiz’s actions have angered Chelsea supporters, who have bombarded the Brazilian’s restaurant Babbo with a series of one-star reviews on Google.
One fan wrote: ‘Terrible service, disgusting food.’
While another supporter aimed a barb at Luiz: ‘Saw people having photos with a big rat that had curly hair.’
Chelsea fans also took to Trip Advisor to bring down the rating of Luiz’s restaurant, which is located in Mayfair.
Meanwhile, Arsenal are also set to announce the signing of Kieran Tierney from Celtic.
The Gunners have also rejected the chance to sign Philippe Coutinho on loan from Barcelona.
- [LLODO] Knoxville police identify student killed after bringing gun to high school
- [LLODO] Fifth of Americans refuse to get coronavirus vaccine as Johnson & Johnson shot is put on hold
- [LLODO] California ethnic studies pitch denounces US as a ‘parasitic system’ based on the ‘invasion’ of White settlers
- [LLODO] California child protective agency declines to answer questions about mother accused of killing her 3 kids
- [LLODO] Minnesota protester tells Fox reporter: Only way things change is ‘if people start throwing things’
- [LLODO] Chicago braces for release of video in Adam Toledo’s shooting death
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Derek Chauvin’s defense could rest case
- [LLODO] NYC GOP mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa pledges to ‘refund the police’