As the year 2018 comes to a close, e-hailing platform Grab wants to do a little throwback with you.
The app now has a #2018withGrab feature for users to find out about their year with Grab.
On the welcome page, scroll down and you’ll see a post that says “It’s time to rewind”. Click on it.
The feature will review the number of rides of you’ve taken, distance travelled and time spent with Grab on the road. It will also tell you which day in the year you clocked the most rides with Grab.
Apart from that, it will also share information on your go-to Grab Food delivery picks as well as the number of drivers who have received five star ratings from you.
If you want to know more about other users, you’re in luck. On the Grab Facebook page, there is a 2018 year in review video for Grab users in South-East Asia.
The video shares information like the number of bubble teas ordered throughout the year using the GrabFood app (the answer is five million). Also did you know about 100 items are left behind in Grab rides every hour? Neither did we.
The standout? A live starfish.
- This three-piece mesh network covers about 5,400 square feet for $130
- Halo 3 debuts on PC to let players finish the fight
- The best leggings in 2020 for yoga, working out and lounging
- Brave New World on Peacock is a chilling dystopia in Ikea gray
- Can people who are asymptomatic spread coronavirus? What we know right now
- Spotify rolls out to Russia and Eastern Europe
- Astronomers catch one of universe’s most powerful explosions, 10 billion years later
- Lego NES set officially revealed, out Aug. 1
- Google fined $684,000 over ‘right to be forgotten’ failure