Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) has grabbed attention from the analysts, when it saw a value decrease of -1.27% or -0.93 points in the last trading session to close at $72.25. A total of 3.17 Million shares exchanged hands during the intra-day trade compared with its average trading volume of 3.74 Million shares, while its relative volume stands at 0.84. Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) has a market cap of $41.83 Billion and the number of outstanding shares have been calculated 579 Million.
Shares of Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) currently have an Average Brokerage Recommendation of 1.85, number of Recs in ABR is 20 while industry rank of the company by ABR is out of 256. Out of the analyst recommendations 13 rate Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) stock a Buy, 11 rate the stock Outperform, 8 rate Hold, 1 rate Underperform and 0 recommend a Sell.
Taking a glance at where the stock might be directed in the future, on a consensus basis, the sell-side has a 52 week price target of $83.53 on the stock, this valuation is based on 32 number of opinions. The most optimistic analyst sees the stock reaching $99 while the most conventional has $63 target price.
Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) as of recent trade, has shown weekly downbeat performance of -1.63% which was maintained at 6.53% in 1-month period. During the past three months the stock gain 5.21%, bringing six months performance to -4.38%. Yearly performance of the stock shows a bearish trend of -10.75% while year-to-date (YTD) performance reflected 13.82% positive outlook.
While taking a glance at financials, we can look at a number of key indicators. Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) has trailing twelve month Return on Assets of 9.6%, which is key indicator of how profitable a company is relative to its total assets. The company currently has a Return on Equity of 13.4% and a Return on Investment of 16.9%. ROI is a performance measure used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments.
While having a peek at profitability ratios Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) has trailing twelve month gross margin at 39%, its trailing twelve month operating margin stands at 16.5% whereas its trailing twelve month net profit margin spots at 9%.
However looking at valuation ratios the stock has 5 year expected PEG ratio of 2.28 whereas its trailing twelve month P/E ratio is 20.1. The company’s forward price to earnings ratio for next fiscal year is 14.72. Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH)’s price to free cash flow for trailing twelve months is 22.25. Its beta value stands at 0.98.
The company’s quick ratio for most recent quarter is 3.2 along with current ratio for most recent quarter of 3.2. Total debt to equity ratio of the company for most recent quarter is 0.07 whereas long term debt to equity ratio for most recent quarter is 0.06.
- [LLODO] Knoxville police identify student killed after bringing gun to high school
- [LLODO] Fifth of Americans refuse to get coronavirus vaccine as Johnson & Johnson shot is put on hold
- [LLODO] California ethnic studies pitch denounces US as a ‘parasitic system’ based on the ‘invasion’ of White settlers
- [LLODO] California child protective agency declines to answer questions about mother accused of killing her 3 kids
- [LLODO] Minnesota protester tells Fox reporter: Only way things change is ‘if people start throwing things’
- [LLODO] Chicago braces for release of video in Adam Toledo’s shooting death
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Derek Chauvin’s defense could rest case
- [LLODO] NYC GOP mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa pledges to ‘refund the police’