Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) has grabbed attention from the analysts, when it saw a value decrease of -0.89% or -0.62 points in the last trading session to close at $69.4. A total of 4.3 Million shares exchanged hands during the intra-day trade compared with its average trading volume of 3.56 Million shares, while its relative volume stands at 1.21. Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) has a market cap of $40.18 Billion and the number of outstanding shares have been calculated 579 Million.
Shares of Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) currently have an Average Brokerage Recommendation of 2, number of Recs in ABR is 21 while industry rank of the company by ABR is 181 out of 257. Out of the analyst recommendations 11 rate Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) stock a Buy, 10 rate the stock Outperform, 10 rate Hold, 1 rate Underperform and 0 recommend a Sell.
Taking a glance at where the stock might be directed in the future, on a consensus basis, the sell-side has a 52 week price target of $83.06 on the stock, this valuation is based on 31 number of opinions. The most optimistic analyst sees the stock reaching $100 while the most conventional has $68 target price.
Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) as of recent trade, has shown weekly downbeat performance of -1.92% which was maintained at -0.09% in 1-month period. During the past three months the stock slid -8.35%, bringing six months performance to -9.54%. Yearly performance of the stock shows a bearish trend of -1.46% while year-to-date (YTD) performance reflected -2.28% negative outlook.
While taking a glance at financials, we can look at a number of key indicators. Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) has trailing twelve month Return on Assets of 9.5%, which is key indicator of how profitable a company is relative to its total assets. The company currently has a Return on Equity of 13.3% and a Return on Investment of 16.9%. ROI is a performance measure used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments.
While having a peek at profitability ratios Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH) has trailing twelve month gross margin at 40%, its trailing twelve month operating margin stands at 17.5% whereas its trailing twelve month net profit margin spots at 9.1%.
However looking at valuation ratios the stock has 5 year expected PEG ratio of 1.45 whereas its trailing twelve month P/E ratio is 19.89. The company’s forward price to earnings ratio for next fiscal year is 13.82. Cognizant Tech Sol (NASDAQ:CTSH)’s price to free cash flow for trailing twelve months is 20.85. Its beta value stands at 0.94.
The company’s quick ratio for most recent quarter is 3.2 along with current ratio for most recent quarter of 3.2. Total debt to equity ratio of the company for most recent quarter is 0.07 whereas long term debt to equity ratio for most recent quarter is 0.06.
- Satelitte Internet Startup OneWeb Closes – pymnts.com
- The Internet Is Breaking a Little From the Coronavirus – Slate
- People Shared The Best Internet Rabbit Holes To Go Down, And I’m Suddenly No Longer Bored – BuzzFeed
- UK internet providers will lift data caps during COVID-19 pandemic – Engadget
- Surging Traffic Is Slowing Down Our Internet – The New York Times
- EARN IT Act Calls Internet Content Moderation Into Question – The Regulatory Review
- As coronavirus cases surge across the U.S., the internet has one word for this image of a crowded beach: Florida – MarketWatch
- Internet Censorship During COVID-19 Is Threat To Cryptocurrencies And Liberty – Forbes
- Collective Cabin Fever Tops This Week’s Internet News Roundup – WIRED