BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) – A new ranking credits Auburn University with having the nation’s happiest college students, while the University of Alabama is No. 2 at partying.
The Princeton Review ranks universities in a number of categories each year, and Auburn comes in No. 1 this year in terms of having a happy student body.
Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn., is ranked second behind Auburn.
The rankings list Alabama as the nation’s second-best party school behind Syracuse University in New York.
The Princeton Review is a college admission services company. Its rankings are determined by student surveys on their experiences at 385 universities nationwide.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing