BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) – A new ranking credits Auburn University with having the nation’s happiest college students, while the University of Alabama is No. 2 at partying.
The Princeton Review ranks universities in a number of categories each year, and Auburn comes in No. 1 this year in terms of having a happy student body.
Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn., is ranked second behind Auburn.
The rankings list Alabama as the nation’s second-best party school behind Syracuse University in New York.
The Princeton Review is a college admission services company. Its rankings are determined by student surveys on their experiences at 385 universities nationwide.
- John Krasinski gets the original cast of Hamilton to perform over Zoom
- iPhone SE: Every spec, rumor and the launch date
- Robots replace university students in Zoom graduation ceremony
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Biden to Trump on Coronavirus: “Follow The Science, Listen To The Experts, Do What They Tell You” – RealClearPolitics
- ESA restores operations of space science missions – SpaceNews
- Tesla unveils coronavirus ventilator prototype that uses Model 3 parts
- The best kids TV shows to watch during quarantine
- All the Livestreams & Virtual Concerts to watch during the coronavirus shutdown (April 5)