BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — A new ranking credits Auburn University with having the nation’s happiest college students, while the University of Alabama is No. 2 at partying.
The Princeton Review ranks universities in a number of categories each year, and Auburn comes in No. 1 this year in terms of having a happy student body. Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, is ranked second behind Auburn.
The rankings list Alabama as the nation’s second-best party school behind Syracuse University in New York.
The Princeton Review is a college admission services company. Its rankings are determined by student surveys on their experiences at 385 universities nationwide.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’