What a year of upheavals for China’s tech industry, beginning and ending with massive setbacks for Huawei. SCMP tech reporters Zen Soo, Sarah Dai and Yingzhi Yang break down 2018, starting with Huawei’s first major shock in January, as well as looking at the share bike bubble, the major changes for the operation of Didi Chuxing, updates on self-driving vehicles and major investments in the electric car industry.
- [LLODO] Lawyer for ‘QAnon Shaman’ argues for his client’s release, compares him to Forrest Gump
- [LLODO] NYC judge overturns convictions for 3 men in 1996 murder of off-duty cop, business owner
- [LLODO] Maryland Gov. Hogan calls for investigation into Baltimore HS failing students, others call for shutdown
- [LLODO] Air Force veteran, Persian Gulf War POW Dale Storr speaks out on 30th anniversary of release
- [LLODO] How much do Baltimore taxpayers spend per student?
- [LLODO] Families of female aides defending Cuomo rake in millions lobbying him
- [LLODO] NHL team under fire for photoshopping masks on to fans in social media photo
- [LLODO] New York bill would create ‘comprehensive sexuality education’ for kindergarten students