A few posts found on the OnePlus product forum (via Android Police) complain about a wave of static that some OnePlus 6T users are seeing on their screens. These complaints date back to the first week of this month and now total three pages full of posts related to this problem. In addition, a video released by a OnePlus 6T user a couple of weeks ago, shows how this static affects the display (view the video at the top of this article).
Obviously, OnePlus 6T users afflicted with the static wave are hoping that this is a software issue that can be cured with a simple software update. So far, there is no indication that the company has read the forum posts and is working on some type of fix. If there is some word from the company about this issue, we will update this story.
- [LLODO] Texas men killed in suspected murder-suicide over relationship with same woman: sheriff
- [LLODO] 27 Illinois veterans die of coronavirus in nursing home, prompting probe
- [LLODO] Reinstated coronavirus restrictions by state: What you need to know
- [LLODO] Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks see record visitors in October
- [LLODO] Portland police announce 4 arrests in human sex-trafficking scheme involving child
- [LLODO] Feds seize $3.5M in Mexican cartel cash, drugs and ammo in massive San Diego bust
- [LLODO] Florida mom allegedly forced young son to smoke from marijuana vape pen
- [LLODO] Oregon detectives release new sketch of woman whose skull was found on Mount Hood in 1986 after vanishing
- [LLODO] Portland-area DA praises Democratic group for supporting decriminalizing riot-related crimes