Sony’s Tokyo Game Show 2017 press conference takes place today in Tokyo, starting at 4 PM local time, which comes out to 12 AM PT / 3 AM ET / 5 PM AEST. You can watch the entire briefing through the YouTube embed below.
According to Polygon, the briefing will focus primarily on titles aimed at the Japanese and Asian territories, which is to be expected. Last week, Sony announced that it would have games like Call of Duty: WWII, Detroit: Become Human, and Gran Turismo Sport available at its booth, along with VR titles like Skyrim VR and the Final Fantasy XV VR title, Monster of the Deep. You can see a rundown of all the games Sony will have at TGS right here.
GameSpot has editors on the ground in Tokyo to cover TGS and more. Keep checking back all week for more.
What are you hoping to see at Sony’s TGS briefing? Let us know in the comments below!
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing