A street performer is singing My Baby Just Cares For Me by Nina Simone in Madrid’s busy Gran Vía thoroughfare, when an elderly man decides to join in on the action.
His name is Mariano, and he is regularly seen dancing to live music on the streets of the Spanish capital.
A video of his recent performance on Gran Via was shared by the novelist Carlos Hugo Asperilla, and quickly became viral on Twitter and Facebook.
Many users recognized Mariano, and shared other videos of him where he is seen dancing to Metallica or during the live performances for Gay Pride.
English version by Melissa Kitson.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trump’s social media executive order faces lawsuit
- No, the 4 Series’ huge grille won’t proliferate across BMW’s lineup
- 2021 BMW 4 Series revealed with controversial grille, mild-hybrid tech
- Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition turns back time
- Blackout Tuesday: Protest against George Floyd’s death spreads far beyond music
- These cars need engine rebuilds most often
- Facebook feature lets you archive or trash old, embarassing posts
- More tech giants pledge funds, voice to fight racial injustice