When it comes to playing “Would you rather” there are no topics that are off limits, but two options that have been pinned against each other showed just how dependent we are on our digital lives.
Here is the question: When you are on vacation, would you rather have WiFi or AC?
According to a new survey, the results found that three in four people would rather have internet access than any other amenity offered on vacation. The majority of the 2,000 people surveyed said they would rather have internet than air conditioning and laundry machines.
For those of you playing, if you chose internet access over air conditioning, at least you will be able to upload a sweaty selfie to your IG! What is the point of spending money on vacation if you do not have the ability to show all of your internet friends how much fun you’re having? If you didn’t post the beach on your Instagram… did you even go on vacation?
Although internet access is crucial for maintaining an online social media presence, the survey showed that it wasn’t just social media that made internet access such a vacay necessity. The study showed that even on vacation, folks like to stay up-to-date on their favourite shows—and you definitely can’t stream Riverdale with air conditioning.
Staying connected and plugged in has become the way of travelling. Without internet there is no ability to stream music, movies or shows, and definitely no social media updates! If this survey has proved anything it’s that the WiFi password is crucial for a relaxing and peaceful vacation.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’