Todd Chrisley may be ready to face off with the federal government over multiple criminal charges, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to sit back and let some racist troll take shots at his family.” data-reactid=”27″>Todd Chrisley may be ready to face off with the federal government over multiple criminal charges, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to sit back and let some racist troll take shots at his family.
The “Growing Up Chrisley” patriarch fired back on Friday night against a critic who made a disgusting comment about Todd’s troubled son, Kyle.
“Your one son, whats his name Kyle went out there and knocked up that [monkey emojis] and noe [sic] look what he left you with Coco, Planned Parenthoid would have fixed that mistake for you Does jungle fever run in your family,” a comment left by a follower on Chrisley’s Instagram feed read.
Todd did not take the disgusting words lightly, and not only highlighted the user and reposted the comment for everyone to see, but he let the man have it.
“And just when you think the world can get no worse , this douche bag shows up , you just know that his father wishes he had left him in a Kleenex,” Todd proclaimed in his caption.
He added, “and for anyone who wants to comment on why I outed this trash , DONT, it’s my account and I can do as I please with it.”
Todd and Julie Chrisley’s son Kyle, has been featured on the show as the family dealt with his legal troubles and battle with addiction.
They also took in Kyle’s young daughter, Chloe “Coco” Chrisley, and Todd is very protective of her.
Along with tons of fans supporting Todd for outing the vile commenter, celebs have expressed their appreciation for the act by the embattled reality star.
Tamra Judge, also voiced her opinion, simply writing, “Are you kidding me.”‘ data-reactid=”87″>”Real Housewives of Orange County” star, Tamra Judge, also voiced her opinion, simply writing, “Are you kidding me.”
Todd’s making it clear, he may be fighting for his life … but you still better show some respect.
More From The Blast
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’