Today at GITEX Technology Week in Dubai, TCL officially unveiled its all-touchscreen phone, BlackBerry Motion.
Evan Blass leaked images of the device last week, and according to AndroidCentral, it will be similar to the this year’s KEYOne phone in a couple of ways. It comes with a 5.5 inch HD LCD display and a Snapdragon 625 SoC processor. It will also come with 4GB of Ram, 32GB of storage, and a 4000mAh battery. And, it’s water resistant.
AndroidCentral also says that US buyers will have to wait to get their hands on one, saying that it’ll be available first in “Middle Eastern markets like the UAE and Saudi Arabia,” for around $460.
- [LLODO] Virginia hit-and-run kills off-duty police officer
- [LLODO] New York bars, restaurants suing state over coronavirus curfew get temporary OK to stay open later: report
- [LLODO] Louisiana police officer fatally shot over alleged mask dispute at high school basketball game
- [LLODO] Virginia officer fatally shot during traffic stop in Stanley
- [LLODO] CNN’s Brian Stelter forced to address Cuomo sex scandal after network delayed coverage of first accuser
- [LLODO] Lindsey Boylan calls on Cuomo to resign or be removed from office: He can’t choose his judge and jury, ‘we do’
- [LLODO] Nancy Pelosi calls Cuomo sexual harassment allegations ‘credible’
- [LLODO] Cuomo says he was ‘being playful,’ but admits he ‘may have been insensitive’ amid sexual harassment claims