It feels like only yesterday we were driving the 2020 Porsche 911 for the first time, and now we already have what appears to be an early peek at the upcoming Porsche 911 Turbo. The wing looks bigger, the rear bumper is a little more featured, and it miraculously still manages to look good in grey.
While this is rather obviously not an official image, these Instagrammed photos of the rear-quarters of what could be the new 911 Turbo are pretty convincing.
If you look at this older video from Auto Addiction on YouTube of what’s likely a prototype of the new Turbo testing on the Nürburgring, you’ll notice that it has a very similar wing placement over the rear of the car:
Speaking of upcoming 911 models, there was another Instagram post up yesterday of what could be, as the post caption says, a GT3RS prototype, with an EVEN BIGGER wing:
While we should take these photos with a healthy, doctor-recommended dosage of salt, it seems like these vehicles could exist in our reality. It’s also possible we’ll see some more new 911 trims at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show next month.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’