The REVEL Earbuds utilize the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, so you can easily connect to multiple devices at the same time without lags or drops. They fit snugly in your ear, and thanks to their IP67 sweat and waterproof rating, they’re just as good at the gym as they are on your morning commute. Best of all, with the included charging case you can get up to 50 total hours of playtime on a single charge, so you don’t have to worry about them dying on a long flight.
They come in your choice of gun metal black or white, and include the PowerCase charging dock and three different sizes of replaceable silicone ear tips. If you’re looking for a great pair of everyday wireless earbuds but don’t want to shell out the cash for AirPods, get the REVEL True Wireless Earbuds today for just $68 with code MERRY15, over half off their normal price.
Engadget is teaming up with StackSocial to bring you deals on the latest headphones, gadgets, tech toys, and tutorials. This post does not constitute editorial endorsement, and we earn a portion of all sales. If you have any questions about the products you see here or previous purchases, please contact StackSocial support here.
- [LLODO] Father’s death in New York nursing home leaves daughter ‘beyond angry with the governor’
- [LLODO] US Naval Academy coronavirus outbreak sends 98 midshipman to hotel for quarantine
- [LLODO] Louisiana doctor’s office riddled with bullets, one person killed
- [LLODO] California deputies find loaded pipe bomb, homemade gun at elementary school
- [LLODO] California ‘mass casualty’ crash involved smugglers, illegal immigrants, Border Patrol source says
- [LLODO] CDC to announce Americans with COVID vaccine can gather indoors without masks: report
- [LLODO] Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine morally wrong? Catholic bishops caution just that
- [LLODO] This Day in History: March 3