We’ve heard a lot in recent year about the promise of new technology that will radically alter the restaurant experience. Tabletop technology like tablets for ordering and payment have been touted as game-changers for restaurants, allowing for increased ordering and a more efficient waitstaff.
But, not everyone is sold on the revolutionary potential of this technology. On this week’s episode of Business Casual, Daniel Litwin & Tyler Kern introduced a new segment called The Comments Section where they comment on business related op-ed pieces.
What do they have to say about tabletop technology? Find out in this installment of The Comments Section.
Tune in to Business Casual, MarketScale’s live radio broadcast, every Friday at 8 a.m. CST.
- Audit complete: Kentucky Department of Education clears JCPS to operate on its own – Courier Journal
- Educate Maine releases 2020 ‘Education Indicators for Maine’ report – Bangor Daily News
- [LLODO] ‘Tony Meatballs’ among 15 mobsters busted in Philadelphia
- Conn celebrates International Education Week – Connecticut College
- SJSD workers see representation reform, amid criticism | Education – News-Press Now
- Biden’s Best Choice for Secretary of Education – Governing
- Seguin ISD brings special education teachers to students learning from home – KENS5.com
- [LLODO] NYPD makes arrest in latest ‘subway shove’ attack
- Education of poorest pupils in England ‘suffers most during Covid isolation’ – The Guardian