3 The extreme heat across the country last year had people rushing to the sanctuary of air-conditioned malls. On AIR CONDITIONING APPRECIATION DAY, let the sweaty, heaving crowds know they’re always welcome in your store with some good old-fashioned lemonade and an invitation to relax and browse. Your summer policy: “No heat. No pressure.”
5 If your customers are “thirty-something singles with vague identities, no roots, and conscious indifference to morals,” then they’d probably respond to a SEINFELD Night to mark the 30th Anniversary of its premiere. Plan an event about nothing … a few beers, peruse the frame boards and wonder if Kramer was an insurance frame board or independent brand kind of guy.
23 Someone else turns 30 this month – probably the most famous spectacle-wearing child in the world. Yes, Harry Potter! DANIEL RADCLIFFE is entering his third decade. Celebrate the movie franchise that made glasses cool for kids. Eisenbrei Plaza Optical in Canton, OH, does a fun themed video and giveaways of Harry Potter items every year.
24 One of the few areas where Walmart is beating Amazon is with “buy online, pickup instore,” which is growing rapidly, especially in suburban areas. On NATIONAL DRIVE-THRU DAY, give thought to curbside pickup as an extension to your dispensary.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trump’s social media executive order faces lawsuit
- No, the 4 Series’ huge grille won’t proliferate across BMW’s lineup
- 2021 BMW 4 Series revealed with controversial grille, mild-hybrid tech
- Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition turns back time
- Blackout Tuesday: Protest against George Floyd’s death spreads far beyond music
- These cars need engine rebuilds most often
- Facebook feature lets you archive or trash old, embarassing posts
- More tech giants pledge funds, voice to fight racial injustice