Oh! Hey, Chace Crawford!
The Gossip Girl alum made headlines on Thursday after fans saw photos of the 34-year-old actor in a new calendar. When fans flipped to the month of March, they saw an image of Crawford posing as his character The Deep from the Amazon Original series The Boys. The eye-popping pic showed the star emerging from the water with a pair of dolphins and rocking a form-fitting supersuit. Let’s just say the green getup left little to the imagination.
Fans soon took to social media to comment on the photos.
“Good morning to Chace Crawford and his d—k,” one Twitter user wrote.
“Woke up to Chace Crawford’s superhero bulge,” tweeted another. “Happy Friyayyy to us.”
However, this wasn’t the only photo to draw attention. Crawford could also be seen baring his backside while holding some roses for the month of February.
We can only imagine what Nate Archibald would say!
To see more of Crawford, fans can tune into The Boys via Amazon.
Don’t miss E! News every weeknight at 7, only on E!
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing