Yet another pro Fortnite player has shared his thoughts on the recent hot topic of aim assist for console Fortnite players.
The conversation was first started when Tyler ‘Ninja’ Blevins declared that aim assist should be removed from the game after dying to a console player.
After 100 Thieves streamer Nick ‘NICKMERCS’ Kolcheff defended the presence of aim assist on consoles, FaZe Clan pro Turner ‘Tfue’ Tenney has weighed in on the debate with a unique opinion.
Addressing the issue on his stream, Tfue ultimately agrees that console players should have aim assist since they’re at an inherent disadvantage.
“These mother fuckers on controllers are aiming with a god damn, I don’t even know dude, a legit piece of plastic,” Tfue says about console Fortnite players.
The streamer doesn’t stop there, however, decided to give console controllers a unique name.
“They’re over there trying to aim with a plastic clitoris dude. It’s like dude, just give them aim assist.”
Getting more serious, Tfue continues by saying that removing aim assist from consoles would be a bad move since the game wouldn’t be as fun anymore.
“The game on Xbox would be so much less enjoyable [without aim assist]. It would kill their game,” concludes Tfue on the controversial issue.
The casual vs. competitive debate in Fortnite has been one of the biggest in the community since the game’s launch.
He even goes on to discuss the casual vs. competitive aspect of Fortnite, saying that even though he doesn’t agree with it, Epic Games shouldn’t introduce a skill gap since fewer people would play the game.
This is likely a debate that won’t go away anytime soon, as streamers and pro players continue to have varying opinions on every aspect of the game.
Given that Fortnite recently reached over eight million concurrent players, it seems likely that Epic Games will continue making decisions that will bring in the most players.
- [LLODO] Search underway for missing LSU freshman after car was found abandoned
- [LLODO] Chicago weekend violence: 1 teen killed, 3 more wounded during shootings across Windy City
- [LLODO] Man suspected of pointing gun, throwing pizza at Domino’s workers over toppings dispute dodges assault charge
- [LLODO] Who is Daunte Wright, the 20-year-old Black man killed in officer-involved shooting in Minnesota?
- [LLODO] New Hampshire first to administer COVID-19 vaccine dose to over 50% of eligible residents, data shows
- [LLODO] Marine veteran credited with saving New York officer stabbed by suspect in his backyard
- [LLODO] GOP Sen. Daines: No Biden spending bill funding should go to states that give money to illegal immigrants
- [LLODO] Jason C. Johnson: Repealing the police ‘Bill of Rights’ was wrong – Don’t follow Maryland’s lead