The Oklahoma State Cowboys and the No. 15 Texas Tech Red Raiders are set to square off in a Big 12 battle at 9 p.m. ET on Monday at Gallagher-Iba Arena. The Cowboys are 14-6 overall and 8-3 at home, while Texas Tech is 14-7 overall and 5-2 on the road. These two teams have split their last 10 head-to-head meetings. However, the Cowboys have covered the spread in seven of their last 10 meetings with Texas Tech.
The Red Raiders are favored by 3.5-points in the latest Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech odds from William Hill Sportsbook, and the over-under is set at 138. Before entering any Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State picks, you’ll want to see the college basketball predictions from the advanced computer model at SportsLine.
The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every Division I college basketball game 10,000 times. Over the past four-plus years, the proprietary computer model has generated an impressive profit of over $2,200 for $100 players on its top-rated college basketball picks against the spread. Anyone who has followed it has seen huge returns.
- Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech spread: Oklahoma State +3.5
- Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech over-under: 138 points
Oklahoma State Cowboys
What you need to know about Texas Tech
Texas Tech was within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap this past Saturday as the Red Raiders fell 67-61 to the Kansas Jayhawks. Four players on Texas Tech scored in the double digits: Kevin McCullar (12), Marcus Santos-Silva (12), Mac McClung (11), and Micah Peavy (10). McClung leads the Red Raiders in scoring, averaging 16.9 points per game. The junior guard recorded 21 points and three rebounds in Texas Tech’s setback against Oklahoma State earlier this season.
The Red Raiders enter Monday’s matchup having won 12 of their last 18 games. However, Texas Tech has struggled to cover the spread all season. In fact, Texas Tech is just 3-13 against the spread in its last 16 games.
What you need to know about Oklahoma State
Meanwhile, Oklahoma State strolled past the Iowa State Cyclones with points to spare last week, taking the contest 76-58. Guard Cade Cunningham and forward Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe were among the main playmakers for Oklahoma State as the former had 21 points and seven assists along with five rebounds and the latter had 19 points in addition to eight boards. For the season, Cunningham is averaging 18.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
The Cowboys are extremely tough to beat at home. Oklahoma State is 5-1 in its last six home games and the Cowboys are 15-2 in their last 17 home games against Texas Tech.
How to make Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech picks
The model has simulated Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech 10,000 times and the results are in. We can tell you that the model is leaning over, and it also says one side of the spread has all the value. You can only see the pick at SportsLine.
So who wins Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State? And which side of the spread has all the value? Visit SportsLine now to see which side of the Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech spread to jump on Monday, all from the advanced computer model that has crushed its college basketball picks.
Website of source
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com