ORISKANY FALLS — An Oriskany Falls teenager is accused of sending inappropriate materials to an underage girl over the internet.
Shane Kilts, 19, sent indecent materials to a 14-year-old girl via social media in June, according to investigators Mark R. Chrysler and Ryan Marshall with the county Child Advocacy Center. The authorities were notified in July and Kilts was taken into custody on Monday.
Kilts is charged with one count of first-degree disseminating indecent materials to a minor, a class D felony, authorities said.
He is scheduled to appear in court, the law enforcement officials added.
An order of protection has been filed against Kilts on behalf of the victim, who has also been offered counseling through the CAC.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’