ORISKANY FALLS — An Oriskany Falls teenager is accused of sending inappropriate materials to an underage girl over the internet.
Shane Kilts, 19, sent indecent materials to a 14-year-old girl via social media in June, according to investigators Mark R. Chrysler and Ryan Marshall with the county Child Advocacy Center. The authorities were notified in July and Kilts was taken into custody on Monday.
Kilts is charged with one count of first-degree disseminating indecent materials to a minor, a class D felony, authorities said.
He is scheduled to appear in court, the law enforcement officials added.
An order of protection has been filed against Kilts on behalf of the victim, who has also been offered counseling through the CAC.
- Hands-on with iOS 14: We downloaded the public beta so you don’t have to
- This $20 Lodge cast iron grill pan makes perfect steak and burgers
- iPhone SE vs. 11 Pro: Here’s how much of a difference $600 makes
- Wireless earbuds under $50: Forget AirPods and buy one of these cheaper pairs instead
- Nintendo Switch 2: Rumors, leaks and everything we want
- Tesla to nab $65M in tax breaks if it builds Cybertruck factory in Texas
- How to watch T-Mobile’s next ‘un-carrier’ event
- Walmart will soon require shoppers to wear masks
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Apex Edition is a sharp-looking, limited-edition sedan