Photoscan by Google Photos is a great standalone photo scanning app.
Hold your phone over a photo, aim your camera, and the app basically does the rest. It crops, rotates and makes color corrections of your scanned photo.
You can then save it as a file in your phone or the cloud or share it with others. The app is free for iOS and Android.
Photo Scanner Plus scans multiple analog photographs in a single shot. This feature lets you quickly convert large volumes of old photos.
The app auto-detects picture boundaries, auto-rotates sideway pics, crops and saves to digital photo albums.
The app Pic Scanner also allows for scanning multiple photos at a time.
Features include fully automatic cropping, photo editing tools and filters to give old photos a new look. Add captions to type in dates, places and names.
As a bonus, no ads, watermarks or subscription sign-ups are required. The app is 2-99 for iOS.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’