Welcome to Take the Black Live, the show where we break down the latest and most “important” news in Game of Thrones, A Song of Ice and Fire, and all things sci-fi and fantasy. It’s stuff for nerds. It’s stuff that matters.
First up, George R.R. Martin is out there, speaking to publications in the British Isles and saying things HBO probably wishes he wouldn’t about the upcoming Game of Thrones prequel…or prequels; it ends up he has some new information on that. Oh, George, never stop never stopping.
Beyond Martin, we had to touch on the firestorm following the announcement that Spider-Man would no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Where are supposed to get our Tom Holland fix now, huh? From Spider-Man movies made by Sony? All that and we preview this weekend’s D23 expo. What goodies does Disney (which recently lost Spider-Man, I heard) have in store for us?
The Take the Black Podcast is on iTunes and Google Play! Please subscribe and download from there if you can. Also, you can help us out by giving us a five-star rating and leaving a friendly comment! We’re also now on Spreaker, so try us there, as well.
Join us this upcoming Wednesday on our Facebook page to watch us live!
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’