Black Friday is a little over a week away, but T-Mobile is getting an early start on its deals.
This Friday — or as T-Mobile calls it, “Magenta Friday” — you’ll able to get a new phone for free (up to $750) when you open up a new line of service and trade in an eligible phone. Some of the phones you can get include:
Remember, you’ll need to trade in an eligible device in “good condition” to get these deals. Eligible devices vary, but range from the iPhone 6S or later, Galaxy S6 or later, Google Pixel and. You can check T-Mobile’s Magenta Friday page for the full list.
If you open up a new line without trading in a phone, you can get a free T-Mobile Revvl 2 (or Revvl 2 Plus for $84).
The discounts will be applied via monthly bill credits over the course of 24 to 36 months.
T-Mobile also has promotions for theand , as well as the and . You can also find deals on headphones and speakers from the likes of Samsung, JBL, Skullcandy and Ultimate Ears. More deals can be found on the Magenta Friday site.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’