ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A new report says most people would rather go without air conditioning on a vacation than without WIFI.
This information came from a study that examined vacation “must haves.”
Researchers found three out of four people say having internet while on a trip is crucial, adding that it was a higher concern than having air conditioning.
The report also found that it takes the average American less than 30 minutes to ask for a WIFI password upon arriving at their vacation destination.
Study participants think the only thing worse than not having internet access on a trip is having their luggage lost during travel.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’