There’s very less that we know about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online features but according to Japanese retailer, the game is going to support 32 players. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is about a month away from release and there’s still a lot to be known about the game including characters, features and online modes.
This information regarding Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online comes from a Japanese retailer called Geo. Geo recently started distributing pamphlets for the upcoming Smash Bros and on one of its page, it said that the game will support up to 32 players online.
There was no other information so we can guess this amount of players could be a part of tournament mode. It’s very very unlikely that 32 players will be in a single match. We have yet to know about the modes in the game so we will have to wait to find out. Do take this all with a grain of salt as nothing is officially confirmed.
Other than that, we are constantly being flooded with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate leaks despite it being one of the most secret projects at Nintendo. Interestingly, not many people even at Nintendo knew about the new Super Smash Bros game.
The latest leak has brought us limited Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Limited Edition. A retailer who happens to have it has shared with the world what’s coming.
By looking at the box, the Joy-con controllers do have Super Smash Bros. Ultimate characters on them and they are not colored. The box also indicates that the full game is downloaded on the console. So you will be all ready to play it once you buy the limited edition.
Now the most interesting thing about the game is its characters. There’s a huge roster included and we can never stop guessing who can end up being in the final game.
There have been a lot of leaks and rumors including characters like Skull Kid, Golden Isaac, Street Fighter Ken, Minecraft Steve, Dixie Kong, Sora from The Kingdom Hearts and many more. You can check out every possible leak of the game here to see what could be coming our way when the game releases.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will release on December 7, 2018, for Nintendo Switch.
- [LLODO] Georgia man wanted in death of girlfriend’s 1-year-old child found hiding under bed at mom’s house: official
- [LLODO] Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, police propose changes to search warrant process after botched raid
- [LLODO] Extreme windy, dusty conditions lead to Arizona crash, fire danger
- [LLODO] Florida police union fights to have Black officer caught on bodycam using racial slur reinstated
- [LLODO] FBI Norfolk report before Capitol riot had ‘raw reporting’ on ‘calls for violence,’ no mention of breach
- [LLODO] Biden is ‘fueling’ cartels, smugglers with immigration policy: Chad Wolf
- [LLODO] Brother of Colorado mom allegedly murdered by boy, 14, was fatally shot years earlier; family wants justice
- [LLODO] New York Public Library will keep Dr. Seuss books on its shelves: Here’s why