Moticon recently released its new sensor insole generation “Insole3,” their industry-leading technology combining on-the-go pressure sensing, inertial measurement, and app-based analytics to provide real-life gait analysis.
As an important part of SubioMed’s product development and future strategy, the Company has purchased sets of Insole3 along with the accompanying software from Moticon, a leading provider in the field located in Munich, Germany. Realtime pressure sensing and gait analytics are key parameters for biomechanic assessment and are expected to be valuable to SubioMed as it moves through the design and development process.
Dr. Barry Butler, Inventor, Co-Founder, and Chairman of SubioMed stated, “Our investment in the technology from Moticon delivers a key validation tool allowing real-time analysis and evaluation of our products during the design and development process. Additionally, we anticipate Moticon technology may play a key role for us during commercialization.”
Butler continued, “SubioMed’s unique breakthrough value to physicians and ancillary providers is the delivery of product solutions via the combination of objective measurements with clinical impressions. This represents the future of the treatment for gait disorders in patients and for consumers in the general footwear industry.”
Maximilian Mueller Ph.D., Moticon co-founder commented, “We are very pleased that SubioMed has selected our Insole3 technology system. The use of our high-performance technology in the development of the SubioMed products will provide their team immediate feedback on the performance characteristics of their product line in real-time during development and beyond.”
www.moticon.de.’ data-reactid=”22″>Moticon develops, manufactures and markets sensor products for motion analysis in sports and medical applications. Moticon’s solutions are characterized by integrated design and ease of use. Beyond previous technical limitations, their high suitability for everyday use opens up a new dimension of application possibilities in clinical research and for training in top-class sports. For more information visit www.moticon.de.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing