The indie app development special series continues, this week focused on business models and marketing, and again featuring tips and advice from a group of amazing guests. Also, adding cursor support to an iPad app, lots of game recommendations, our most embarrassing bugs, and… ARM Macs confirmed?
Sponsored by Setapp: Try Setapp with over 170+ Mac apps completely free for the first week.
- GameKit’s voice chat API
- John’s code-along guide to the SwiftUI layout system
- Indie Support Weeks
- Implementing mouse pointer interactions on iPad
- Episode with Riley Testut
- Apollo for Reddit
- Curtis’s blog post about in-app purchases
- When Did I…?
- Our game recommendations:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
- The Year the Internet Thought I Was MacKenzie Bezos – WIRED
- Easy ways to get the fastest internet connection possible in your home – Komando
- Elon Musk says Starlink internet private beta to begin in roughly three months, public beta in six – TechCrunch
- Verizon is canceling home internet installations during the pandemic – The Verge
- Ethiopia’s internet shutdowns are disrupting millions of lives – Quartz Africa
- How to check if your service provider is throttling your internet – CNET
- 8 charts on internet use around the world as countries grapple with COVID-19 – Pew Research Center
- How to boost your home internet speeds while you’re stuck at home: Tech Support – Yahoo Money
- Welcome (Back) to the Appointment Internet – New York Magazine