By Alistair Wong . December 8, 2018 . 5:30pm
Monster Hunter: World is getting a Special Developer Update stream on December 10, 2018 at 6am PT / 2pm UTC, featuring producer Ryozo Tsujimoto. The broadcast will play a pre-recorded video around 15 minutes long with the latest news on the game.
You can find the Youtube stream embedded below:
Furthermore, here is a link to the Twitch stream here.
The update may feature news on celebrations for the upcoming one-year anniversary of Monster Hunter: World, and perhaps even more exciting news may be revealed, as the official Japanese PlayStation Twitter account has also retweeted regarding the update.
Monster Hunter: World is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Great Barrier Reef experiences massive coral bleaching – Science Magazine
- Atomic bomb dating reveals true age of whale sharks – Science Magazine
- Decades of Science Denial Related to Climate Change has Led to Denial of the Coronavirus Pandemic – InsideClimate News
- UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje — start time, how to watch, full fight card
- Possible superstar comet Atlas looks like it’s breaking up already
- New search methods are ramping up the hunt for alien intelligence – Science News
- These Comics About Science Will Give You A Much-Needed Laugh – BuzzFeed News
- You can help medical science just by playing a new Borderlands mini-game – Ars Technica