While individual retailers continue to roll out their Black Friday preview ads, Sony has now outlined its official PlayStation 4 deals. These will be available at both retail stores and its digital marketplace this month. The discounts will be good from November 18-26 in the USA, or November 22-30 in Canada. Those include discounts on system bundles, accessories like controllers and PlayStation VR, and a subscription to PlayStation Plus. We’ve already rounded up all of the PS4 deals so far as well as the best place to buy a PS4, but read on for what Sony has officially shared.
You can pick up a Spider-Man PS4 bundle for $200 US / $260 CAN, which nets you a 1TB standard PS4 system with a copy of the game from Insomniac. You can also pick up extra controllers for $40 US / $50 CAN, including some of the color variants like Blue Camouflage and Magma Red. The PlayStation VR has also been marked down to $200 / $250 CAN.
The announcement also teased a deal on a PlayStation Plus 12-month subscription, along with discounts on various games through the digital PlayStation Store from November 16-27. While it didn’t mention specific prices, it did tease a discounted price on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 coming to Plus subscribers starting today.
Black Friday is a good time to pick up some deals on games across a lot of platforms and retailers, and some sales have already started. You can check out all of those and a lot more in our growing collection of Black Friday roundups.
Best Black Friday Deals
All The Game Deals
- [LLODO] Knoxville police identify student killed after bringing gun to high school
- [LLODO] Fifth of Americans refuse to get coronavirus vaccine as Johnson & Johnson shot is put on hold
- [LLODO] California ethnic studies pitch denounces US as a ‘parasitic system’ based on the ‘invasion’ of White settlers
- [LLODO] California child protective agency declines to answer questions about mother accused of killing her 3 kids
- [LLODO] Minnesota protester tells Fox reporter: Only way things change is ‘if people start throwing things’
- [LLODO] Chicago braces for release of video in Adam Toledo’s shooting death
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Derek Chauvin’s defense could rest case
- [LLODO] NYC GOP mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa pledges to ‘refund the police’