Princess Cruises will roll out super-fast Internet
connectivity, which it calls MedallionNet, on six more ships in 2020, bringing
the total number of Princess ships with MedallionNet to 15 by the end of next
Princess said MedallionNet will be activated on the Grand
Princess on Feb. 21, the Diamond Princess on March 15, the Majestic Princess on
April 15, the Star Princess on June 12, the Enchanted Princess on June 15 and
the Sapphire Princess on July 27.
MedallionNet currently is available on the Caribbean, Regal,
Royal, Ruby, Coral, Island, Crown and Emerald Princess ships.
The new Sky Princess will be MedallionNet-ready for European
sailings this fall.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’