Samsung has been working on the Galaxy S10 for a while now and plans to launch it sometime early next year. While the details on the smartphone are still blurry, a recent leak confirms that Samsung might launch the device with a bigger battery and better screen-to-body ratio.
The new leak reveals that Galaxy S10 will come with a massive 4000 mAh battery and will have a 93.4% screen-to-body ratio. The new leak suggests that Samsung might be the latest company to give-in and follow the notch trend or will add all the necessary sensors on the bezels of the device while hiding the front camera behind the display.
Nevertheless, the device is rumoured to be powered by top of the line processor by Qualcomm and/or Samsung and will come with 6 GB RAM and up to 512 GB of Storage.
Via: Android Headlines
- [LLODO] Florida man arrested after 5-year-old found seriously injured with bite marks, scarring ‘all over her body’
- [LLODO] Daniel Prude grand jury verdict leads to Rochester protests after decision not to indict officers
- [LLODO] Pennsylvania teen, 15, charged after stabbing his siblings, ages 13 and 9, prosecutors say
- [LLODO] Capitol police union slams ‘dysfunction’ at riot hearing as cops suffer crushed spinal discs, brain injuries
- [LLODO] Philadelphia police arrest sex assault suspect accused in Macy’s bathroom attack
- [LLODO] Surveillance video shows woman jumping into frozen pool to save dog
- [LLODO] Pennsylvania teen found stabbed to death had cerebral palsy; sister, 14, remains in custody on murder charge
- [LLODO] Stefanik calls on Cuomo to resign over sexual harassment allegation