The seller says that he has sold 90% of his inventory, which leaves 118 units remaining by our calculations. And at this price, they might not last long. Ocean Blue and Midnight Black are the only color options still available. Each box comes with the phone, USB-C charger, earphones and the usual documentation. Shipping is free.
Just in case it has slipped your mind, the Galaxy Note 9 features a Gorilla Glass 5 protected 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, which works out to an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. 6GB of RAM and 128GB of native storage are included. The 12MP primary camera on back has a variable aperture of f/1.5-2.4, and there is a second 12MP sensor sporting 2X optical zoom capabilities. The selfie snapper weighs in at 8MP, and a hefty 4000mAh battery keeps the lights on. Android 8.1 Oreo is pre-installed.
- [LLODO] Florida man accused of murdering wife after telling police she is ‘swimming with the fishes’
- [LLODO] 2021 Sun Belt Conference women’s basketball tournament: Matchups, players to know & more
- [LLODO] Meghan McCain blasts Biden’s ‘Neanderthal thinking’ swipe, compares to Clinton’s ‘deplorables’ comment
- [LLODO] Kyrsten Sinema channels John McCain, gives ‘thumbs-down’ vote on $15 minimum wage plan
- [LLODO] Rep. Debbie Lesko: Biden’s COVID vaccine plan – America Last. Why put illegal immigrants ahead of US seniors?
- [LLODO] Austin mayor blasts Abbott’s lift of mask mandate, but says ‘Neanderthal’ is ‘not a word I would have used’
- [LLODO] Texas beefs up border crackdown to stop human and drug smuggling
- [LLODO] Nebraska mayor’s doctor husband found dead in home: reports