Samsung will be introducing the all new Galaxy M lineup of smartphones. Rumors surrounding it have suggested that the Galaxy M phones will be aimed towards developing markets. The leaked specs of the Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20v have already surfaced in recent reports. Some information on the Galaxy M30 phone that is expected to be packed with better specs than the M10 and M20 models have also appeared in the recent past. Today, the Galaxy M30 smartphone has surfaced on Geekbench to confirm on the processor that will be powering it.
The Samsung SM-M305F model number belongs to the upcoming Galaxy M30 smartphone. Its Geekbench appearance has revealed that it will be fueled by Exynos 7885 chipset and 4 GB of RAM. The handset is loaded with Android 8.1 Oreo OS. In the single-core and multi-core benchmarking tests of Geekbench, the SM-M305F Galaxy M30 has respectively scored 1327 and 4197 points.
Rumors surrounding the Galaxy M30 have revealed that it could be hitting the market in 64 GB and 128 GB storage versions. Hence, there is a possibility that the 4 GB RAM variant of the M30 could be equipped with 64 GB of internal storage. The higher 128 GB model of the phone may include 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.
The Samsung Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20 are expected to go official in the first quarter of 2019. The Galaxy M20 is tipped to feature Infinity-U display which involves presence of a small u-shaped notch on the screen for the front-facing camera. There is a possibility that the Galaxy M30 may sport the same design as the Galaxy M20 handset. All the three rumored Galaxy M phones are expected to arrive in the market in colors like Dark Grey and Blue.
Other details of the Galaxy M30 are under the wraps. Samsung fans will have to wait for further leaks to confirm on its specs and features. Probably, the Galaxy M30 may get announced after the launch of the Galaxy M10 and M20 smartphones.
- [LLODO] This Day in History: Nov. 28
- [LLODO] Charles Manson follower Leslie Van Houten has parole blocked again in Calif.
- [LLODO] Amazon warehouse evacuated in hazmat scare; several employees hospitalized
- [LLODO] This Day in History: Nov. 29
- [LLODO] Seattle-area homeowners report ‘sovereign citizen’ property seizure attempts: report
- [LLODO] Los Angeles County DA’s security officer fires at carjacking suspects near her home: reports
- [LLODO] Portland police vehicle severely damaged by fire; arson investigation underway
- [LLODO] Cyberattack shuts Baltimore schools for two days
- [LLODO] Southeast braces for heavy rain, potential flash flooding