The XFL has started fresh, with new methods for officiating, a new kickoff setup, more in-game interviews and new chance for players who flunked out of the NFL.
Opening weekend for the X football league — what does the X stand for? — has so far been surprisingly enjoyable. The opening day featured big plays, big laughs and a sense of positivity (for everyone who didn’t lose on this bad betting beat). Even on the heels of a seemingly long NFL season, fans were happy to get more football.
But as Saturday bore on, it became clear…
- Another shield, a safer Internet for minors – OneNewsNow
- What’s the future of the internet — and society? – Technical.ly
- Astranis raises $90 million for its next-gen satellite broadband internet service – TechCrunch
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ proves the internet wrong – Houston Chronicle
- Gov. Mills: high-speed internet is no longer a luxury, it is a necessity – Knox VillageSoup – Courier-Gazette & Camden Herald
- New Report Finds Internet Users Overwhelmed by Identity Theft Worries – Yahoo Finance
- Never Mind the Internet. Here’s What’s Killing Malls. – The New York Times
- China to relax its internet restrictions for 100,000 students hit by Australia’s coronavirus travel ban – The Guardian
- Quarantine and chill? The internet is giving quarantined people a social outlet – Salon