The real estate industry is one that changes daily and involves innovative technology.
“Now, more than ever, it is crucial to work with a professional Realtor that utilizes technology, while keeping abreast of the current trends and inventory in a client’s market,” said Karen Gillespie, a Realtor with John Daugherty, Realtors.
Although Gillespie works with clients all over Houston, historically her clients have been focused in Uptown, Memorial and River Oaks, an area she calls home.
“I have lived in Uptown Park since 1995, so I live where I work and play, and I know the area like the back of my hand. I really enjoy the privilege to serve the community that I call home. I have also been fortunate to be involved in the high-rise trend in luxury real estate in Houston,” Gillespie said.
The high-rise trend in the luxury, lock-and-leave homes, plus the amenities are very attractive to many clients now, and it is a great time to buy.
Gillespie is a third-generation Houstonian who has lived in the city for more than 50 years. She has witnessed the city’s growth and believes Houston continues to be growing and vibrant.
She has been in real estate for 30-plus years, since earning her real estate license in 1987 and broker’s license in 1993.
“After I graduated from the University of St. Thomas, I began working in relocation leasing, which gave me the opportunity to learn a variety of residential properties, and to understand the challenges faced by individuals and families when being relocated,” Gillespie said.
During her real estate relocation career, she honed many skills that serve her clients today, such as the importance of market and product knowledge, and asking the right questions to match clients with their perfect fit.
Gillespie is known for being a natural in real estate and loving what she does. She enjoys working with all her clients and getting to know them and their real estate goals. She is also a great listener, and an excellent negotiator who is extremely persistent. These traits have served her well.
She is also one of John Daugherty, Realtors’ Top Producers, and is an Accredited Luxury Home Specialist and an Accredited Home Stager.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’