Woot’s having a sale on factory reconditioned Linksys Gigabit Wi-Fi Routers to help kick your internet speeds up a notch for as low as $28.99. While they aren’t brand new, these routers both come with a 90-day Linksys warranty. Shipping is free at Woot for those who log in with an Amazon Prime account, while everyone else is charged $6 per order.
The most affordable model in the sale is the Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream AC1750 Dual-Band Smart Wireless Router for $28.99, though the AC1900 model is priced just slightly higher at $37.99. Over at Amazon, brand new models of the AC1750 are currently priced at $90, while the enhanced AC1900 model sells for just under $150 on average.
The EA7300 offers up to 1,500 square feet of Wi-Fi coverage with access for more than 10 devices to connect simultaneously. It’s suitable for 4K HD streaming, gaming, and more while reaching speeds up to 1.7 Gbps. At Amazon, more than 10,000 customers have left reviews for these routers resulting in a rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing