When Razer bought Nextbit, the question of whether or not the gaming hardware company would be releasing a phone quickly changed from “if” to “when.” And now, the company seems to be gearing up for an announcement on November 1st, if the teaser posted to Twitter by the Razer account, which shows a man holding what appears to be a smartphone-shaped device in his hands, is anything to go by (first spotted by 9to5Google).
Given that it’s a Razer device, it’s probable that the company’s smartphone will share a similar focus on gaming, and given the Nextbit acquisition, it may feature some of that company’s cloud-based infrastructure, too. And if the tease from Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan is anything to go by, the familiar acid-green Razer snake logo will be making an appearance, too.
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Rain, thunderstorms coming to the Southeast, snow for Northwest
- [LLODO] Virginia man accused of shooting guard at Social Security building dies
- [LLODO] Body believed to be missing Kentucky man found in Grand Canyon
- [LLODO] Missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew’s home sells for $1.6M nearly 10 months after disappearance
- [LLODO] ‘We knew all along’ Cuomo was hiding nursing home data: VoicesForSeniors co-founder
- [LLODO] At least 7 injured in New York as vehicle plows through outdoor dining area
- [LLODO] Atlanta food forest becomes a resource for those in need amid the pandemic
- [LLODO] Iranian terrorists claim to have active cells in Washington, DC