Shiny Elekid is now available to hatch in 2 km Eggs in Pokemon Go, according to Niantic.
This is part of the newly announced event where Pokemon with evolved forms originally discovered in the Sinnoh region will be in 2 km Eggs. The event lasts from November 14 at 1:00 p.m. PST to November 27 at 1:00 p.m. PST. Shiny Elekid will be a rare hatch according to the developer.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’