Pokemon Go players on Android devices can download the latest update to add AR+ mode and check out Pokemon scaled to the real world.
The new mode requires ARCore, which isn’t supported by every Android device, to be downloaded from the Google Play Store, developer Niantic said Wednesday in a statement.
This modelast December and makes Pokemon scale in size and react as players approach, so you can tower over Psyduck or be awed by Dragonite.
The augmented reality mobile game, which was released in July 2016,over this past summer after losing steam for quite a while. It grossed almost $85 million in September alone, according to Sensor Tower. It also hit that month.
Pokemon Go will, which will hit Nintendo Switch on Nov. 16.
- The best office chairs to buy in 2020
- Uber and Lyft threaten to halt service in California if forced to reclassify drivers
- Shroud your internet with privacy: Get two years of TunnelBear VPN for $85
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra ongoing review: Everything I love so far (and some of what I don’t)
- UFC 252 Miocic vs. Cormier: Start time, how to watch or stream online and full fight card
- Facebook, Google, Twitter team up on election security ahead of RNC and DNC
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra N Line looks sharp and has performance to match
- Pinterest’s former COO sues for alleged gender discrimination
- New Avatar 2 photos reveal gigantic set