Capcom announced today during a Tokyo Game Show 2018 stage event that the three Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney games will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC sometime in 2019.
The game is currently announced for Japan where the game will get a collector’s physical edition and an e-Capcom limited edition. There’s no word if this trilogy will make its way in North America and Europe but it’s very likely. We’ll just have to wait for official confirmation soon.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy will feature fourteen chapters of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice for All, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations. It will feature both an English and Japanese languages and offers up to ten save data slots.
Here’s an overview of the 3DS versions of the Phoenix Wright games:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
– Five cases to take on and win, to reveal dramatic, stunning, and even comical court proceedings
– Use both screens to investigate crime scenes, question witnesses and present shocking evidence
– Present findings from the investigation, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine the truth to prove your client’s innocence.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice for All
– Play from first person perspective through four shocking new cases
– Two distinct gameplay segments – In the Investigation Phase you’ll survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court; in Court Phase, you’ll present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine fact from fiction so you can prove your client’s innocence
– New Psyche-Lock feature — when they keep the truth under lock & key; in order to break them down, successfully open their locks with a series of correct questions or catching them on their inconsistent testimony
– Build up your life bar by successfully opening a witness’s Psyche-Lock
– Present incorrect evidence or following misguided attempts to break Psyche Locks, Phoenix’s life bar will go down
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations
– Play from the first person perspective through five intriguing new cases. Play as two lawyers – relive Mia’s rookie days from the past and Phoenix’s current cases in the present.
– Colorful cast of characters: Phoenix Wright – the game’s main character who is an accomplished defense lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from fiction. Maya Fey – a bright young girl; Mia Fey – an ace attorney.
– Two distinct gameplay segments: Investigation phase – survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence. Court phase – present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses.
– Psyche-Lock system: Break down tough witnesses with a series of correct questions or catch them on inconsistencies.
– Microphone can be used to yell “Objection!” and “Hold it!” as you cross examine witnesses.
Here’s the trailer that you can watch:
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’