The first picture showcases the OnePlus 6T from the front. Here, we can see the all-screen design with a teardrop-shaped notch up top. It’s interesting to note that the plastic covering for the in-display fingerprint scanner is still left on. The sign recommends using a screen protector that has been made by OnePlus or one of the company’s partners in order for the digits reader to work without issues.
The back side reveals the main dual-camera composition. It is positioned at a central place on the upper half of the handset. It consists of a 16-megapixel sensor complete with a f/1.7 aperture, and a secondary 20-megapixel camera with the same aperture. Lastly, we have an image of the retail box. OnePlus has apparently decided to add a sort of dictionary description for the term “OnePlus community” at the bottom of the box. It’s full of superlatives for all current and future owners of the firm’s devices.
- [LLODO] Idaho parents and kids burn masks in front of state Capitol
- [LLODO] Alleged Capitol rioter begs judge to send him home to parents
- [LLODO] National Guard member takes photo with every US Senator: ‘I couldn’t believe it’
- [LLODO] NYC mom enraged by teacher playing rap videos during Zoom economics class
- [LLODO] Cuomo’s inner circle: What to know about embattled NY governor’s senior administration
- [LLODO] New former Cuomo aides accused Dem of sexual misconduct, reportedly inviting one to ‘dimly lit hotel room’
- [LLODO] Cuomo staffers ‘fearful to speak’ because of Dem’s ‘rage & vindictiveness,’ WaPo reporter claims
- [LLODO] Andrew Cuomo’s accusers: Women who’ve made sexual harassment claims against NY governor