The folks at DxOMark have just completed their review on the OnePlus 6T‘s camera. The previous OnePlus 6 did 96 points on DxOMark Mobile and the new one scored just two points more. This puts it on the #10 spot alongside the Google Pixel 2.
To recap on the camera specs, the OnePlus 6T comes with a 16MP f/1.7 main camera with optical image stabilisation and a secondary 20MP f/1.7 shooter. For selfies, it gets a 16MP f/2.0 front camera.
Overall, the OnePlus 6T scored 101 points for photo and 91 points in the video department. According to DxOMark, the OnePlus 6T has a respectable smartphone camera with great auto-focus, excellent exposure, colours and flash performance.
However, they remarked that it has a low level of detail while zooming since it lacks optical zoom. There is noticeable coarse noise in low light situations. While video stabilisation is great, they mentioned that the OnePlus 6T has showed signs of juddering while panning.
You can review their full review of the OnePlus 6T here. For your reference, below is the list of the tested phones and their respective rankings on DxOMark Mobile. They have yet to publish their camera review for the new Mate 20 and Pixel 3 series.
- [LLODO] Montana massive 30-car pileup blamed on icy bridge
- [LLODO] Jimmy Hoffa FBI files that have been hidden since 1975 must be released, lawmakers tell DOJ
- [LLODO] Kansas officers hurt in ‘possible explosion’ in downtown Wichita
- [LLODO] Virginia hit-and-run kills off-duty police officer
- [LLODO] New York bars, restaurants suing state over coronavirus curfew get temporary OK to stay open later: report
- [LLODO] Cuomo team backs away from sexual harassment investigation pick, allows AG to choose independent lawyer
- [LLODO] CNN’s Brian Stelter forced to address Cuomo sex scandal after network delayed coverage of first accuser
- [LLODO] Lindsey Boylan calls on Cuomo to resign or be removed from office: He can’t choose his judge and jury, ‘we do’