A week ago, on October 4, OnePlus had started pushing out OxygenOS 4.5.11 to the OnePlus 5 users, and now, a week later, the company is already sending out a new update for the device, OxygenOS 4.5.12. The OxygenOS 4.5.11 update did not arrive to all users it seems, and those users who did not get it will jump from OxygenOS 4.5.10 straight to OxygenOS 4.5.12. Now, the changelog for this version of the company’s OS is almost identical to the changelog for the OxygenOS 4.5.11 update, with one addition, read on.
On top of all the changes that were listed for the OxygenOS 4.5.11 update, OnePlus has added the following entry to the changelog for the OxygenOS 4.5.12: “Fixed bug of missing icon of Download app in 4.5.11”. So, this essentially seems to be the same update as the OxygenOS 4.5.11, though the company fixed a bug that arrived with the last version of the software. It is, however, possible that OnePlus fixed some additional bugs here, which are not specifically listed in the changelog, but OnePlus did include the ‘General bug fixes’ entry there, so, it’s possible. Having said that, let’s talk more about some other changes that arrived with the OxygenOS 4.5.11 and are now coming with OxygenOS 4.5.12 as well, for those of you who did not receive the previous version.
With the update, you’re getting support for ‘customization of a notification ringtone’, while the company also further optimized OxygenOS, as apps should launch even faster now. YouTube video was lagging behind audio in the previous iteration of OxygenOS, for some users, and the company has now fixed that as well. Some OnePlus 5 users also experienced issues with UI elements before, that should not be a problem any longer, and OnePlus also fixed the ‘no 4G+ network’ issue, which was present in some regions. Android security patch for September is also included in this update, as it was in OxygenOS 4.5.11, in case you were wondering. This update is not available to all OnePlus 5 users at the moment, as the company is gradually rolling it out, but it should hit your device in the coming days, if it did not already.
- [LLODO] 6 democratic socialist lawmakers issue statement calling for Cuomo impeachment
- [LLODO] NY Gov. Cuomo’s creepy COVID test comments resurface: ‘You make that gown look good’
- [LLODO] BBC apologizes after airing radio interview with Cory Booker imposter
- [LLODO] New York’s leading Democrats reach deal to strip Cuomo’s emergency coronavirus powers
- [LLODO] Capitol riot hearing: FBI Director Wray says no evidence Antifa, ‘fake Trump supporters’ involved
- [LLODO] Colorado boy, 14, charged with murdering Denver mom in drive-by shooting attack: officials
- [LLODO] Teens sue exclusive Catholic high school for $20M over ‘blackface’ allegations
- [LLODO] Dr. Seuss didn’t have ‘a racist bone’ in his body, stepdaughter says