MELROSE, Fla. (WCJB)- Officials in Putnam County seized tens of thousands of dollars from an internet cafe in Melrose.
After a month-long investigation, Rainbow Cafe on North State Road 21 was raided Thursday.
Officials recovered about $33,000 in cash, two fish tables and 10 slot machine-style computers.
At the time of the search, there were three people inside of the business playing games and one working as a clerk. However, no one was arrested.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’