Yesterday we wrote about the fact that the flagship Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti will go on sale a week later originally promised. Well, today there was not very pleasant news for those waiting for a budget 3D card Nvidia new generation — they will appear soon.
The representative of Asus in a brief interview with Japanese online edition PC Watch reported that the successor of the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 and 1050 will not appear until next year. The exact reasons for such a turn of Affairs not disclosed, but there are at least two possible reasons: large inventory of models series 1000 GTX and insufficient production volume GPU RTX 2000. Accordingly, in the approaching holiday season, Nvidia will try to sell overstocked warehouses, a couple of months try to increase the output of the GPU Turing.
According to rumors, GeForce RTX 2060 can be built on a slightly modified version of the GPU TU106, can also be used in RTX 2070, but the GeForce RTX 2050 may be “cut in half” GPU TU104.
- [LLODO] Ohio mother charged with murder after son’s body found decomposing under pile of clothes
- [LLODO] Bernie Madoff death caps unbelievably tragic ‘mixed story’: Gasparino
- [LLODO] Ben Crump: Police, especially in Minnesota, should be on ‘their greatest behavior’
- [LLODO] Body of missing LSU freshman Kori Gauthier recovered from Mississippi River
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Ex-Minnesota police officer Kim Potter released from jail after posting $100K bond
- [LLODO] Army drill sergeant charged over viral video involving Black man
- [LLODO] Ex-Minnesota police officer Kim Potter released from jail after posting $100G bond
- [LLODO] Delaware ex-day care worker pleads guilty to murder for suffocating 4-month old, abusing others